Third-party JWT integration

Colm O hEigeartaigh
I'm testing the recent functionality that was added to enable third-party
JWT integration with Syncope. Unless I'm missing something, it's not
working at the moment, as the following method needs to be updated to allow
the case where no access token is present?

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/master/core/spring/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/spring/security/AuthDataAccessor.java#L389

Even if I have a custom JWTSSOProvider plugged in, there is still an error
about not finding a corresponding access token.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Third-party JWT integration

ilgrosso
Administrator
Hi Colm,
you're definitely right: please go ahead and open an issue, I'll fix
that right away (and also add a good test for this feature).

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Member at The Apache Software Foundation Syncope, Cocoon, Olingo, CXF,
OpenJPA, PonyMail
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Third-party JWT integration

Colm O hEigeartaigh
OK will do! I'll check in an @Ignore'd test that I wrote, feel free to
modify or replace it if you want.

Colm.

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Third-party JWT integration

ilgrosso
Administrator
> OK will do! I'll check in an @Ignore'd test that I wrote, feel free to
> modify or replace it if you want.

Sure. Where is the test code located? I cannot find it..

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence