[Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

[Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

giacomolm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

giacomolm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

Colm O hEigeartaigh
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

ilgrosso
Administrator
Hi all,
in order to be able to freely experiment with this proposal, I've
created an almost empty repository at GitHub

https://github.com/Tirasa/SyncopeCamel

where Giacomo will be soon push a simple overlay project, based on
Syncope 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

The idea is to override there some Syncope components (UserController,
RoleController, ...) and introduce the ProvisioningManager - being still
able to successfully run the relevant integration tests.

Once we've get a working PoC there, we could start discussing whether to
perform a full implementation here, and also the pmost suitable way to
accept Giacomo's contribution.

WDYT?
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Fwd: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

Hadrian Zbarcea
CONTENTS DELETED

On 20/11/2013 20:12, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> I saw the proposal on user@camel and it sounds great. I see potential
> fringe benefits for the Camel project as well and volunteer to help out.

Great to hear!
I think I've found you on GitHub: if you agree, I'd add you as committer
to https://github.com/Tirasa/SyncopeCamel

I can provide some (more) guidance to Syncope internals, if needed.

Summarizing: Giacomo, Hadrian (and anyone else interested) will be
building a PoC - based on referenced proposal - on the above mentioned
GitHub repository. This mailing list will be used for any related
discussion (if you agree, I will enable the mail notification from
GitHub to dev@).
Once done, we will start discussing whether to a start a complete
implementation (somewhere in the official Syncope SVN) based on PoC results.

Do you (or anyone else here at dev@) see any problem with this working
model? I am proposing this way (instead of a bare dedicate branch on
SVN) mainly because Giacomo is not committer (for Hadrian, being an ASF
member, there would be no issue).

WDYT (especially fellow PMC members)?

Regards.

> On 11/20/2013 11:25 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> in order to be able to freely experiment with this proposal, I've
>> created an almost empty repository at GitHub
>>
>> https://github.com/Tirasa/SyncopeCamel
>>
>> where Giacomo will be soon push a simple overlay project, based on
>> Syncope 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.
>>
>> The idea is to override there some Syncope components (UserController,
>> RoleController, ...) and introduce the ProvisioningManager - being still
>> able to successfully run the relevant integration tests.
>>
>> Once we've get a working PoC there, we could start discussing whether to
>> perform a full implementation here, and also the pmost suitable way to
>> accept Giacomo's contribution.
>>
>> WDYT?
>> Regards.
>>
>> On 20/11/2013 15:24, Giacomo Lamonaco wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate your interest. I'm planning
>>> to release a POC in the next months, before the end of February,
>>> because i can work on it only two days for week.
>>>
>>> I will keep you updated in the next weeks.
>>>
>>> Best Regards.

Fabio Martelli
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

Massimiliano Perrone (tirasa.net)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

Andrea Patricelli
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integratation Proposal

ilgrosso
Administrator
Hey Hadrian and Giacomo,
how things are proceeding? Are you facing some weird issues? Are you
close to the target?
Please keep us informed about your progresses :-)

Regards.