[DISCUSS] Apache Syncope 2.0.5

ilgrosso
Administrator
Discussion thread for vote on 2.0.5 release, with GIT source tag
(5c388d4455f58c50c52ee467e81fbac4e2aea017).

For more information on the release process, check out
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html

Some of the things to check before voting are:
- does "mvn apache-rat:check" pass on the source
- can you build the contents of source release zip and GIT tag
- do all of the staged jars/wars/zips contain the required LICENSE and
NOTICE files
- are all of the staged jars/wars/zips signed and the signature verifiable
- is the signing key in the project's KEYS file and on a public server
(i.e. http://www.apache.org/dist/syncope/)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Syncope 2.0.5

ilgrosso
Administrator
Hi,
due to the recent comment in SYNCOPE-1199 by Colm:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1199?focusedCommentId=16152741&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16152741

and also SYNCOPE-1203 found by Matteo, I will cancel the current vote,
fix the two issues above and start a new vote soon, hopefully today.

Regards.