Console error on master

Colm O hEigeartaigh
I see the following error after creating a user using the standalone
distribution on Master:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Property could not be resolved
for class: class
org.apache.syncope.client.console.commons.status.StatusBean expression:
resourceName
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSet(PropertyResolver.java:393)
~[wicket-core-7.7.0.jar:7.7.0]

Any ideas?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Console error on master

ilgrosso
Administrator
Il 18 luglio 2017 16:50:30 CEST, Colm O hEigeartaigh <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

>I see the following error after creating a user using the standalone
>distribution on Master:
>
>org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Property could not be
>resolved
>for class: class
>org.apache.syncope.client.console.commons.status.StatusBean expression:
>resourceName
>    at
>org.apache.wicket.core.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSet(PropertyResolver.java:393)
>~[wicket-core-7.7.0.jar:7.7.0]
>
>Any ideas?

It's also on 2_0_X.
There is some PopertyModel for a StatusBean instance with property "resourceName" which I recently renamed as "resource".

Can someone take a look and fix? I'm just going on holiday :-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Member at The Apache Software Foundation Syncope, Cocoon, Olingo, CXF, OpenJPA, PonyMail
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Console error on master

Colm O hEigeartaigh
I just merged a fix, if someone could review to make sure I didn't break
anything. Enjoy your holidays Francesco!

Colm.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Il 18 luglio 2017 16:50:30 CEST, Colm O hEigeartaigh <[hidden email]>
> ha scritto:
> >I see the following error after creating a user using the standalone
> >distribution on Master:
> >
> >org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Property could not be
> >resolved
> >for class: class
> >org.apache.syncope.client.console.commons.status.StatusBean expression:
> >resourceName
> >    at
> >org.apache.wicket.core.util.lang.PropertyResolver.
> getGetAndSet(PropertyResolver.java:393)
> >~[wicket-core-7.7.0.jar:7.7.0]
> >
> >Any ideas?
>
> It's also on 2_0_X.
> There is some PopertyModel for a StatusBean instance with property
> "resourceName" which I recently renamed as "resource".
>
> Can someone take a look and fix? I'm just going on holiday :-)
>
> Regards.
>
> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
> http://www.tirasa.net/
>
> Member at The Apache Software Foundation Syncope, Cocoon, Olingo, CXF,
> OpenJPA, PonyMail
> http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Console error on master

ilgrosso
Administrator
I guess either silence means no issues or people missing around...

Anyway, thanks Colm!