Access Tokens label in dashboard panel

Massimiliano Perrone (tirasa.net)

Hi guys,

the dashboard page has four tabs. As you know one of this is called Access Tokens...

Maybe we should change that name because access token is the standard name of an OAuth token so it's misleading. Maybe we can use something like sessions or authenticated sessions or authenticated users...

WDYT?

Best regards,

Massi
--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310
(Eraclito)

Re: Access Tokens label in dashboard panel

Colm O hEigeartaigh
Yeah makes sense.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Access Tokens label in dashboard panel

ilgrosso
Administrator
Hi ,
I am not completely sure that "Access Token" is actually misleading -
wikipedia does not even mention OAuth about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_token

Anyway, if you think so we can change that label; only, I don't think
that anything about "session" should be used, as JWT are not sessions.

Other proposals?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Access Tokens label in dashboard panel

Colm O hEigeartaigh
(Active) SSO Tokens?

Colm.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <[hidden email]

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Access Tokens label in dashboard panel

ilgrosso
Administrator
> (Active) SSO Tokens?

+1 for "SSO Tokens"

Regards.

Il 13/07/2017 10:08, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> On 12/07/2017 19:02, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>> (Active) SSO Tokens?
>
> +1 for "SSO Tokens"

+1